Facility Maintenance Technician I:
The person in this position is responsible his/her involvement in the support of the peptide manufacture process through equipment repair and maintenance, upkeep of GMP documentation, and other related activities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a GMP environment to perform, and/or support peptide purification processes through chromatography and lyophilization.
- Follow approved GMP manufacture directions such as Master Batch Records, Standard Operation Procedures, Preventive Maintenance Instructions and other procedures.
- Follow instruction or SOP, install, test, operate, and maintain production and facility equipment. Equipment includes analytical and prep HPLC systems, lyophilizers, product freezers, HVAC, water purification, and others used at the AmbioPharm North Augusta facility.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and correct equipment faults. Complete work order reports.
- Respond to equipment/facility alarms during non-business hours. Responsible for arriving on site within 20 minutes of receiving alarm notification.
- Help QC and QA departments to maintain the equipment calibration program.
- Must be available to work shifts, weekends, and respond to equipment/facility alarms during non business hours. Your responsibilities may change from time to time based on the business demand and company’s organizational needs.
High School diploma or equivalent
One year experience in an equipment maintenance related field.