QC MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY TECHNICIAN: *Multiple Positions Available*
The QC Microbiology Laboratory Technician position is an entry-level position. The person in this position will be trained and responsible for following instructions and procedures in support of manufacturing processes in a controlled cGMP environment, as well as performing related activities.
- Key responsibilities of the role to include the following.
- Environmental monitoring (viable and non-viable) of clean rooms per USP and SOP
- Aseptic sampling of city and purified (pharmaceutical grade) water for microbiological and chemical analysis
- Documentation of all activities per current good documentation practices as described in SOP
- Manage, organize, clean glassware inventory and supplies per SOP
- Clean and sanitize QC Microbiology lab per SOP
- Maintain inventory of consumable supplies
- Maintain inventory of microbiological media and reagents
- Must manage time well. Must be able to perform daily tasks in a timely manner – improving productivity while minimizing idle time.
- Follow approved cGMP directions such as standard operating procedures and other instructions in support of testing and production
- Must be willing to work weekends as necessary.
These responsibilities may change based on the company’s organizational needs.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Laboratory Technician degree preferred. Must have the ability to lift and carry 50-pound loads